So that you don't waste a lot of time looking for training materials, the company, together with advanced traders, conducts them for you.
This course is mandatory for those who are just entering in stock exchange activity and does not own the basic set of znanih, without which access to the trade impossible. In this course, our experts will tell you the basic principles of global financial markets. After reading the lectures, each student will be assigned a curator, thanks to which You will be able to apply the acquired knowledge in practice.
1. Introductory lecture:
- the basic principles of the functioning of financial markets;
- features of trade on the Forex market;
- on the functioning of the stock market;
- especially the commodity market.
2. Are trained to work with trading platform disclosed everything from the installation, finish the basic functionality.
3. Learn to work with technical analysis:
- study the lines and levels of support and resistance, patterns of technical analysis;
- working from lines and levels of support and resistance figures of technical analysis;
- go into levels and Fibonacci extension, candlestick analysis;
- learn to analyze technical analysis indicators.
4. Study the principles of fundamental analysis.
5. Delve into the psychology of the trader and trade, without which work in the market impossible.
6. Next, you will be able to apply the knowledge in practice. (At the end of the lectures there are three practical classes).
Theme: This course is mandatory for those who are just entering in stock exchange activity and does not own the basic set of znanih, without which access to the trade impossible.
Participants: 398 man
We have prepared this course in order to enable You to develop rapidly and to increase your level in trading activity. An advanced course will help You delve deeper into the world of Economics, then You will begin to understand the structure and internal mechanisms that affect the movement of the market.
The income of the trader depends largely on Analytics and market analysis this course is designed for understanding and learning the use of various tools. After completing the course you will be able to work with basic tools and learn how to stabilize the yield curve without further failures.
After completing the theoretical part, for each trader will open a demo account where you will be able to reinforce the theoretical knowledge with no loss of capital. Our experts will carefully analyse each transaction and will indicate any errors. A nice bonus is that after completing the course You will receive the opportunity to consult with the teacher.
- features method technical analysis based on the search of price patterns (working with Wolfe waves);
- practical application of the theory of Allot about the process of development and change of companies or the financial markets in the form of recognizable models (for Elliott wave);
- study channel trading strategy, which is designed for medium and long-term trade (tactics Adverza);
- the peculiarity of calculations of two-dimensional criteria of the relationship (correlation analysis);
- principles of organization personal trading system;
- characteristics of a market-neutral investment strategy;
of features of work with spread.
The course involves five practical exercises.
Theme: We have prepared this course in order to enable You to develop rapidly and to increase your level in trading activity. An advanced course will help You delve deeper into the world of Economics, then You will begin to understand the structure and internal mechanisms that affect the movement of the market.
Participants: 409 man
Become a Premium customer and start earning today!1000€
What is the plus of passing webinars from a universal broker :
- you can take part in the webinar even from a mobile device;
- in practical lessons you will learn how to make deals under the guidance of experienced traders;
- training courses are intended for both beginners and professional traders;
- during lectures, each participant will be able to ask any question of interest and take part in the discussion;
- we will teach you how to work with news that significantly affect the movement of market prices.
Theme: Financial market analysis - technical analysis
Participants: 547 man